It seems like just yesterday I was blogging about why SNL cast member Chris Parnell is funnier than you. But now I'm more mature and I find myself blogging about serious topics, like torturing fraternity pledges and killing mimes with silence.
It's nice to know that my ramblings haven't gone unappreciated, so I'd would like to thank the always hilarious Muskrat for awarding me this coveted blog award.
I received this award from Muskrat for my willingness to preform ridiculous acts for the entertainment of others (reminding him of his high school years). I think this might mean I'm immature, but I can live with that.
If you haven't checked his blog out yet, then you must be incapacitated.
So get over it and check his blog out already (after you finnish reading this one). By the way, I plan on setting a personal best for links in a single blog post — so if you see one, feel free to click on it.
I will now pass this award on to other deserving blogs, but first I'm contractually obligated to state the rules and regulations of this major award:
1.) Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award based on creativity, design, interesting material & overall contribution to the blogger community.
2.) Post the name of the author & a link to his or her blog so everyone can view it.
3.) Each award winner has to show the award & put the name & link to the blog that has given him or her the award
4.) The award winner & presenter should post the link of the “Arte y pico” blog so everyone will know the origin of the award.
5.) Post these rules.
Ok, here are the 5 deserving blogs I have chosen:
1. That Tears It — This page is always worth a laugh and countless reasons not to visit Walmart.
2. Are You F---ing Kidding Me — Any blog that has weekly advice from Brodie (Mallrats) is tops in my book.
3. Motherhood From the Edge of the Map — A funtastic journey into the world of momdum. Is that even a word? It is now, deal with it.
4. Julius Bloop — Finally, someone with more weirdo issues than me, as evidenced by Bloops video blogs.
5. Space Log — Very funny newcomer to the blog circuit. Stripper poles for kids, inappropriate company logos and kids getting attacked by noodles! That's the recipe for awesomeness.
Happy blogging and stay posted for my report back from my Majestic Two City Tour.
Give a squirrel a nut :)
All work by "The Acorn King" is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License